FAST HAS A PAST……

Having   invested more than  2 decades in Marketing and Sales. I have seen my clients grow, some through sheer hard work and some by luck (smart work).

 I met an old acquaintance who as per the Industry parameters has done ok, and infact doing well for herself. Yet,I could sense the awkwardness as we chatted about her peers. 
As expected the conversation veered towards -how success is relative and each one should judge it for oneself than blindly getting into rat race.

Aspirations are important, but  one also need to be ethical.

Today the papers are full of INDRANI murder case.
Well! I have by now seen so many Indranis (murderers of morality). Who with their sob stories or unethical advances climb faster than the real deservers. They bloom and evolve overnight, become success stories.There are Peters who see no wrong,till a Sheena stumbles out of the closet.
My advice to my friends is- be ethical, be honest,be happy with what you have generated for yourself.

Though, Sky is the limit .We cannot limit it to be ALL IS OUR’S … can we??
Put in your best,leave the rest.

Show no unnecessary haste ,or life will be a waste.

Comments

Post a Comment